2 Issues

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Murat
    Participant

Hello,

Both issues are related with HTML version.

#1 The sticky menu gets very narrow and unusable on responsive. Especially if you scroll down and scroll back up on mobile. (Oddly, there is no problem with sticky menu on WHMCS side.)

#2 The ‘Client Area’ button on the main nav is not being included to responsive menu. Therefore visitors will have no chance to reach login page on mobile.

Kind regards.

Hi Murat,

#1 Please provide us your website URL to review the issue, because our template has no issue like you have described. Check out our live demo as a reference http://themelooks.net/demo/bnscloud/html/preview/

#2 We will take care of this in our next update of the template.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Murat
    Participant

Hello again,

Here is the link: https://web.sandbox.bilrom.com/v2/

I have tried on iOS 11.2.2 Safari and it happens whenever scrolled up by either clicking on the top of Safari bar or scroll up button at the bottom of the page. When the page hits top, the menu narrows significantly and becomes unusable.

Kind regards.

Hi Murat,

We have reviewed your provided website link and we have seen you are using the old version of the template. Please download and use the updated template because we have fixed the issue in the updates of the template.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Murat
    Participant

Hello again,

#2 The ‘Client Area’ button on the main nav is not being included to responsive menu. Therefore visitors will have no chance to reach login page on mobile.

#2 We will take care of this in our next update of the template.

Had it been taken care of with v1.3?

Hi Murat,

We have just fixed the issue and updated the template on Themeforest. Please download and use the updated template.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Murat
    Participant

Hello again,

Could you please let me know the if its the only change on this issue or are there any other changes? Because I have made nearly all the updates regarding v1.3 and already customized the updates for our site. It is a quite long process 🙁 If this is the only change included to v1.3 just now, I would be really happy if you can let me know the changed files only. If not, I will apply the whole update again 🙂

Kind regards.

In this issue, you have to change all the files and folder. This is because it’s a header issue.

However, we just fixed the issue nothing else. That’s why we didn’t update the version.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour