A couple of strings not correctly coded for translation

• Home
  • Topics
  • A couple of strings not correctly coded for translation
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook A couple of strings not correctly coded for translation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nicola Squaranti
    Participant

Dear Support Staff,
    I’ve found a string that is not correctly coded to be translatable.

File: /foodbook/view/template-modal-product-content.php
    row: 199

You wrote:
    placeholder="<?php echo esc_attr( 'Add instructions...', 'foodbook' ); ?>"

I think it should be instead:
    placeholder="<?php echo esc_attr__( 'Add instructions...', 'foodbook' ); ?>"

… to be translatable.

Also, in js:

File: /foodbook/assets/js/foodbook.js
    Row 1219:
    html += '<span>Loading</span>';

I think you could find a way to make that “Loading” string translatable, too.

Thanks a lot.

Christophe Calero
    Participant

Hi,

I also need that because I had to translate within the JS files. Also, as I asked to your support team, the Delivery/Pickup dates and time are displayed in english. It could be cool to use the WordPress locale translations (included 24H time formatting), for example : Lundi 11/11/2020 14h57

Many thanks !

Dear Nicola,

We have listed those in our plugin update list to fix those translation issues in our next update of the plugin and we will do it ASAP. Please wait with patience for the update. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dear Christophe,

We have listed the Delivery/Pickup dates and time translation issue in our plugin update list to fix it in our next update of the plugin and we will do it ASAP if it’s fixable. Please wait with patience for the update. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

We have also listed the 24H time formatting feature request in our plugin feature update list to add this feature in one of our future updates of the plugin. If you are looking for this feature in urgent then you could contact here https://www.themelooks.com/contact/ to get a quote for the customization service.

Moreover, please create your own topic instead of posting a reply to someone else created posts. Because the post creator can feel bothered for getting unexpected notifications of every reply of his/her created post.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour