Add to cart button on domain renewal list error

• Home
  • Topics
  • Add to cart button on domain renewal list error
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home EcoHosting HTML Template Add to cart button on domain renewal list error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alsbury Media
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help, I’ve got an issue with the ‘add to cart’ button on the domain renewal list (multiple domains, not singular page) showing as:

Add to cart error

I’ve disabled other JS to see if it is a conflict & had no luck. I’ve tried other themes using ?systpl and then the button works as expected – so I’m left with an assumption there is an issue with the theme files.

Any chance you could take a look?

Thanks
    Matt

Hi Matt,

Please let us know, your WHMCS version. Also, let us inform are you using our latest updated version (v2.2) of the WHMCS template?

Moreover, please provide us your WHMCS URL to review.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Alsbury Media
    Participant

Hi,

WHMCS 7.5.1-release.1
    Theme Version: V 2.7

URL: https://clients.alsbury.media

Thanks for your help

Hi Matt,

We have seen that WHMCS has some issues on it’s previous update v7.5.0. Thast’s why they released 7.5.1-release.1 within a short time and you are facing the issue for the reason.

Basically, we are providing WHMCS Template by customizing WHMCS default six Template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our template. That means, we are not responsible and unable to support for WHMCS system issues. This is because, we didn’t do anything in the system, we just customized WHMCS default template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our template.

Moreover, our WHMCS template is not ready for WHMCS 7.5.1-release.1. So, please wait with patience for the next update of the template. You will get notified via email when the template update will available.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour