Additional Features + Bug

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home EcoHosting WordPress Theme Additional Features + Bug

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Jones
    Participant

I have some additional features I would like you to consider implementing in your next version. I think these would help other people too.

1) Single Feature Posts – The ability to change the order at which the single feature posts are displayed on the page. At the moment you can’t change the order and have to delete and re-add each single feature to change the order

2) **THIS IS A BUG I THINK** > When adding a single feature you may not want to include a link in each post, if you don’t include a link and button text on the site you get a button with no text and a link to nowhere. http://prntscr.com/fel6ol / http://prntscr.com/fel73w

3) Section Titles – When you add a title the theme automatically adds capital letters to the start of every word Like This And That’s Not Good. We should be able to decide if we want to use capital letters or not.

4) Dedicate Hosting Price – The ability to move plans up and down. At the moment once you add a plan its stuck at that position. If you then add another plan and you have your existing plans in order of price (lowest to highest) you can’t move it to the correct position. THIS SENDS MY OCD THROUGH THE ROOF

Kevin Jones
    Participant

5) The ability to open links in a new window and not the same window http://prntscr.com/felwbp If you’re linking to a blog post at the moment they have to leave your site so opening links in a new window would be a good choice to have too.

6) Shortcodes don’t appear to work in the “flat content” option. I am using Contact Form 7 and when placing a shortcode in the Flat content box they don’t work. Can you release a fix for this? http://prntscr.com/fem0a1

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Kevin Jones.

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1) Based on our theme development process, there is no option to change the order of Single Feature Posts. We are really sorry about this. However, we have listed this in our theme update list. If possible, we will try to add this feature in our future update of the theme.

2) Please use the updated theme to avoid the issue. This is because, we already fixed the issue one of our previous updates of the theme.

3) In this issue, you need to use custom CSS. This is because, now it has based on our theme UI/UX.

4) In this issue, you need to hire someone else to customize the theme based on your specific needs/requirements. This is because, there is no option based on our theme development process. We are really sorry about this. However, we have listed this in our theme update list. If possible, we will try to add this feature in our future update of the theme.

By the way, our theme is all about those features that already has in the theme. If you need more features based on your specific needs/requirements, then you need to hire someone else. This is because, installation, integration, customization & adding a feature for you based on your specific needs/requirements is not included our item support.

Please Note: our item support includes, Guidance on template/theme features and settings, Fixing reported bugs/issues, Answers product related questions or issues.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Kevin Jones
    Participant

OK I will update.

How would I use custom CSS to fix the capitalization issue? Can you give me an example?

One more thing

Shortcodes don’t appear to work in the “flat content” option. I am using Contact Form 7 and when placing a shortcode in the Flat content box they don’t work. Can you release a fix for this? http://prntscr.com/fem0a1

Have you recently fixed this too?

Here is the example CSS below.

.section-title h2, .section-title h1 {
        text-transform: none !important;
    }

Moreover, we have listed the Shortcodes issue in the “flat content” section, in our theme update list. We will fix this ASAP & update this in our next update of the theme.

Please wait with patience for the next update of the theme. You will get notified when the theme will update.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Kevin Jones
    Participant

Perfect. Thanks for your help!

Kevin Jones
    Participant

Hi,

Can you tell me if the bug in the flat content and shortcodes has been fixed? You released an update last Thursday but this didn’t fix the issue.

Thanks

Hi Kevin,

We have fixed the issue. However, there are some more issues that need updating. We will update the theme ASAP on ThemeForest after all issues has fixed.

Please wait with patience for the next update of the theme. You will get notified when the theme will update.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour