Ads

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bece74
    Participant

Dear ThemeLooks Staff

I really like your whatsips script, I want it to be better, please do not hate me with my continuous questions and requests 🙂

1. When google ads are enabled, if you search for an IP or website, in the resulting page, sometimes ads disappear. Is there a way to not loose the ads after a search is done ? (If the IP is being searched for the first time, ads disappear, later on when you search it once more ads stay there? I am unable to find a pattern)
    2. I have other pages created via the admin interface. When I try to insert google ads to these pages, scripts do not work. How can I add ads to pages I create ? Are they being disabled by some html sanitizer ? How can I disable this behavior ?
    3. How can I define new ad sizes other than the ones you provide ?
    4. If you decide to create a wordpress plugin with the same feature-set, people would have more independence. I would buy such a product.

Many thanks in advance

Hi There,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have listed those in our script update list to fix/improve the script in the next update of the script. You will get notified via email when the script update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour