Animation speed has issues and service box links

• Home
  • Topics
  • Animation speed has issues and service box links
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bizdrone Animation speed has issues and service box links

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    mathew Pearson
    Participant

Hi, There is a few problems I have faced with this theme. Number 1 the speed of the hover animations has increased without me changing any settings please can you tell me where I can find settings for this or why this has happened. Also when you add service box, you cant set the link to it and it does not reference any pages and there is no way to link the page with the service box. Its just empty clicks and code has to options to add hyperlink.

Dear mathew,

Please provide your website URL and a screenshot of each issue you mentioned to review the issues to assist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

mathew Pearson
    Participant

Hi, the website is currently in development mode. I will provide you with the wordpress logins if you want to resolve these issues. I have made some screenshots to show you the issues but this website is not allowing me attach the screenshots.

The hovering animations on the sliders has gone up drastically on all of them for some reason and also the service boxes on my main home page have no place for me to link a page to them. I can send you screenshots if you tell me how i can send them to you.

The website url and login details are:

//

//
    //

Please let me know

mathew Pearson
    Participant

I just tried to drag and drop the screenshots in this box but it is not allowing me to do it. There is no attach button either to send to you.

Hi,

We didn’t understand the slider animation issue. Which hovering animation are you talking about?

Please use any screenshot extension of your browser to provide a screenshot by uploading the screenshot online.

If you are talking about animated icon then there has an option to add an animated icon and we seen you didn’t change the animated icon from the slider option.

Moreover, we are sorry to say that there is no pre-built option for adding a link to the service box. We have listed this in our theme update list. We will add a feature for adding a link to the service box in the next update of the theme.

At the moment, you can use Service Grid as we added one on your website.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

mathew Pearson
    Participant

hi, ok I can wait for the update. So there is no way i can make those services boxes link to anything at the moment? so they are useless at the moment yes?

Also I still cant figure out how to send screenshots but please fix the speed of the animated icons in the crypto sliders on my home page. They are animating up and down very fast and not like before but i have not changed anything to do with the animation speed so it should be normal but it is not.

mathew Pearson
    Participant

I have the screenshots of the animations i am referring to but if you see the home page at the top and the bottom you will see what i am talking about. The hovering crypto icons are animating very quickly

Dear mathew,

You could use this application https://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html for sending a screenshot.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

mathew Pearson
    Participant

Sorry you are completely missunderstanding. Your website in this box i am writing to you on has no option for me to attach the screenshots to send to you.

But the problem is obvious with the slider animation speeds if you see my main home page. You will see all the speeds of the animations are effected

mathew Pearson
    Participant

Please please help with the Slider animation speeds going crazy. Its stopping me from progressing. And if possible can you please add a url link box to the service box as i cant wait for an update. When i add other styles it does not look great at all.

But the speed of slider animations being so fast is priority. It is looking very bad being so fast and i dont understand why its happened.

Please help.

Dear mathew,

We already updated the theme. Please download and use the updated theme.

Moreover, we can’t understand why the animation looks like that on your website because we didn’t find any animation issues with our theme. You can check out our theme live demo.

However, you can use the custom CSS below to delay the animation.

.home-banner2 .h2-move-1 .h2-move-2 .h2-move-3 {
        animation: bounce 5s ease-in-out 0s infinite alternate;
    }

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

mathew Pearson
    Participant

Hi, Ok I will download and update the theme. The custom css did not slow down the animations, I dont understand what setting is over riding this. It doesnt make sense

mathew Pearson
    Participant

Also I have just updated the theme and the service box still has no link capability? is that something you updated?

Dear mathew,

Need to remove and reinstall the “bizdrone” Theme, “bizdrone-core” and “wpbakery page builder” Plugins to get the updates.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Animation speed has issues and service box links’ is closed to new replies.