Beta version?

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home PopForms WordPress Plugin Beta version?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nuno
    Participant

Hello, I bought the Modal PopForm and am surprised. I have only tested Contactform so far.

Error 1:
    Embed logo does not work. It does not matter if I try to upload the logo from the PC or if I want to add it from the media-library. Entering a URL of the logo does not work either.
    Ironically, the problem with the logo, synonymous in your explanatory video on Youtube.

Error 2:
    Not all fields will be sent by e-mail. It comes only “message”, the rest (name and e-mail) I see in the e-mail source code, but not in the body of the e-mail.

last but not least – very important.
    The form is not configurable. I can not rename the fields, nor can I add more fields.
    As i see it, i have to make these changes in the source code of the script and not in “PopForms Setting”. At the next possible update everything would have been overwritten again.
    That’s not how I imagine “settings”.

Hi Nuno,

This is just a simple form plugin with some limited options.

Moreover, we have double checked everything and we did not find any logo issue.

About the Error 2:
    We have listed this in our plugin update list. We will fix the issue and update the plugin ASAP in our next update of the plugin.

As we said, this is just a simple form plugin with some limited options. However, we will try to add options to rename the fields in our next update of the plugin and unable to add options to add more fields based on the development process of the plugin.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour