Breadcrumbs missing

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home ForumUS Breadcrumbs missing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Beek
    Participant

Dear sir, madam,

I purchased the ForumUS Responsive phpBB 3.3.0 Style / Theme on Themeforest and installed it on my forum. I noticed the breadcrumbs are missing, can you maybe take a look?

https://www.pokemongoforums.com/

Thanks!

Dear Beek,

It’s a phpBB style update issue. We will update the ForumUS ASAP to make it compatible with phpBB 3.3.3.

You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Beek
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks!!

Beek

Beek
    Participant

Hi,

I received the update today and all went well but I have two homepage links in the breadcrumbs. The first links to the domain and the second to index.php. Can I remove one?
    I looked at the breadcrumb php file but that’s abracadabra for me 😉

Beek

Beek
    Participant

I found another thing. At the bottom of the page, just above the footer is a LOGIN REGISTER block. And I think it’s missing a style because it doesn’t look good on the light background with white text. You can’t read it. On desktop the form fields are too small.

Can you take a look at that too please?

Thanks!

Dear Beek,

About Breadcrumbs, it’s not our style issue. You could check it using Prosilver.

Moreover, we have removed the LOGIN REGISTER block from our style (because we already have a login/register popup on the header) and updated the style on Envato Market. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Beek
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the quick update! Installed and the LOGIN REGISTER block is gone and I fixed the double homepage link.

Beek

Dear Beek,

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Beek
    Participant

Done 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Breadcrumbs missing’ is closed to new replies.