bug sticky logo

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Singara WordPress Theme bug sticky logo

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    yosaSoftware
    Participant

1. what i now is during insert sticky logo, when you scroll it should be logo sticky show up, but when i try it, the logo is not appear, and when i remove the logo just only insert the sticky text logo show up, but when i check i am not write yet the text logo, but show up the name when i check. but when i insert both logo and sticky logo when i check only text logo show up how ever it’s empty on singara option.

2. when you turn off the display header top, when i check it’s still appear

my web on http://www.yosasoftware.com/home

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by yosaSoftware. Reason: more detail

Hi There,

1. There should not be a sticky logo option based on the theme UI/UX. The option mistakenly has in the theme option. We are really sorry about this mistake. We will remove the option in our next update of the theme. Because there is no style for the sticky logo in the theme.

2. Every page has header style option in the bottom of the page. In this issue, you need to turn off the display header top from each page. Because the option gets priority from the page when it’s selected from the page.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour