can you customize this template for me ?

• Home
  • Topics
  • can you customize this template for me ?
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Provpn can you customize this template for me ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    spirogg
    Participant

hello I want to know how much you charge to customize this template for me? I want to be able to use for me app selling website, not 1 app but many apps for another script, and them I want to install the whmcs for this theme as well. for purchasing installation and support.
    I do not sell apps on whmcs, just a couple things like upgrades installation and some custom work.

I am going tp use whmcs as support channel and for request. only

no other selling of hosting or domains.

I have created some apps and another website before but it is looks not as good as the theme you have 🙂 so I want to be able to add photo of my apps and description and price with link to the store where they can purchase the app, also I want to have another area where I can add demo video of how the app works.

so example

Create User app

(app image goes here)

bla bla bla description goes here. Demo Videos goes here

buttom>> BUY NOW
    On Sale: 19.99

and again another app here

same as above
    abd n=more apps I can add as many as I want

just my Idea if you can give me some sort of Idea how much to do something like this with the images and themes of provpn

also is there a way you can make this theme where I can add blog content of each app, more more detailed description, then I can add more apps and services to the website? I want to be able to easily expand more blog pages as I add more services and apps for purchase.

what are your thoughts

Spiro

spirogg
    Participant

hello I just noticed this forum is open to all who signup,

is there a secure private communication area I can discuss this further?
    I do not want to give my domain etc information here on the forum.

please email me so we can discuss further I am very interested in working with you for my project.
    I love this provpn styled theme and how the images look for this theme will fit my Ideas well with a little customization from you I think will be perfect. I wish I see this theme before I buy both the other ones, because this theme PROVPN is awesome. I really have no use for the other 2 themes so just wasted some money there 🙁

Kind Regards,
    Spiro

Dear Spiro,

If you are looking for a customization service then please send a message using our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form to click here https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) with your requirements with details to get a quote.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘can you customize this template for me ?’ is closed to new replies.