Case Study Section of CVIT

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme Case Study Section of CVIT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jessica Dercks
    Participant

I am having trouble with the Case Study Content Option of the Portfolio Section on CVIT.

Nothing is showing up on the actual site when I write or post images in that section, regardless of if I hit “Use Case Study” checkbox or not.

I can upload images, but any writing just leaves a blank spot on the pop up.

Please help me figure out how to use the Case Study Content box as this is how I will be positing most of my UX Process work.

I am using the most updated version and all my plugins are functioning so I am unsure why this isn’t working. I can still add writing to the grey caption option, but nothing in the white “case study content”

Thanks so much!

Jessica Dercks
    Participant

I was able to find where the content is located for the “Case Study Content” but it doesn’t seem intuitive at all. Why does this not show up when you click View Project? Is there any way to include the case study content in “View Project” so that the viewer can see all of the information in one place?

I had no idea that I needed to click the top corner button and I am concerned no one else will either and I want to make sure my work looks complete and is easy to get to.

Hi There,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

However, based on our theme UI/UX & development process, it’s not possible to show the “Case Study” content in the “View Project”.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour