Change options on "HIRE ME SECTION"

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme Change options on "HIRE ME SECTION"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I want to change the options in “Hire Me” section, because I’m Spanish and I want to translate the fields. For example, change “Your name” or “-budget-” to “Tu nombre” or “-Presupuesto-“. How I can do that?

Thanks,
    Julián

Hi Julián,

In this issue, you could use Loco Translate plugin. This is because, our theme is fully translate ready.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hello again,

I’m trying to change all the fields, but I can’t. For example I can change the field -budget- and others, but “Your name…” or “Enter your email address” not.

Example: Screenshot

In Loco Translate does not appear such fields….

Hi There,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have fixed the issue and updated again the theme on themeforest an hour ago.

Please update again the “theme” & “cvit core” plugin. After then, translate again with Loco Translate plugin.

Please don’t forget to give us ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our theme and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Well, I’ve updated and this translation options don’t appear. In the end I had to access “Editor” and touch the code directly.

On the other hand, since the update I do not see the background images of the sections. As you can see in this section I have an Overlay with a background image:

screenshot #1

But as a result, the image does not appear:

screenshot #2

Are you using the last updated theme that we have updated some hours ago? Or you are using the previous updated theme that we have updated yesterday?

Please make sure, you have downloaded and using the last updated theme that we have updated some hours ago. This is because, we have updated the theme only for the translate issue.

Please update again the “theme” & “cvit core” plugin. After then, translate again with Loco Translate plugin.

Moreover, please check out the screenshot below to fix the background images issue.
    http://prnt.sc/epusdm

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour