Checkout location billing or shipping checker

• Home
  • Topics
  • Checkout location billing or shipping checker
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Checkout location billing or shipping checker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fyzex
    Blocked

Hello,

I’ll explain my problem to you, when the customer enters the billing or delivery address he can put any address, the problem being that we want customers to be able to order only from a radius of 15km around the restaurant … You not have the possibility to add this functionality which is all is a very important functionality!
    That the address entered is an address within the scope of delivery of the restaurant otherwise the plugins does not make sense in a way … If people can put anything, i can not imagine the mess that will give us.. ^^’

Ah, unless I missed a step in the configuration: o
    I look forward to your response thank you in advance 🙂

Guillaume

Dear Guillaume,

Could you please explain why a customer will enter any address even the address is not in your delivery area and he/she can understand you will not deliver to that address because it’s outside of your delivery area?

A customer can pickup the order even he/she is not in your delivery area. Also, a customer can order for someone else who is in your delivery area.

We are sorry to say that based on our research it’s not an issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Fyzex
    Blocked

Hello,

Okay, but there is no way to add a checker with google in the woocommerce form to check if the customer’s delivery address is indeed within a radius of 15km from the restaurant, for example?
    thank you in advance,

Guillaume

Fyzex
    Blocked

Here is an example on this site (french website ^^’)

Exemple

Dear Guillaume,

We already have our own delivery availability checker with the address or zip codes.

Please check out this https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/how-to-work-delivery-ability-location-check-system/

FoodBook Online Documentation: https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour