client page shows blank page after purchasing a product.

• Home
  • Topics
  • client page shows blank page after purchasing a product.
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home HostWHMCS client page shows blank page after purchasing a product.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nawid Haidari
    Participant

Hello Support Team,
    i have an issue with whmcs client Checkout, if a client want to purchase any of my products, after entering all the info and credit card info and complete the order the page dose not redirect to the purchased product page it just shows a white page.
    i am using HostWHMCS wordpress theme.

when i chagne the theme back to (six) it showing everything working fine. is there any update for the WHMCS that i need to upload? or can you send me the codes to update it.

Hi Nawid,

Please download (from ThemeForest) and use the updated template.

Moreover, please extend your support period to get further assistance on your inquiry, because your FREE support period was expired on 2020-04-15

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nawid Haidari
    Participant

Hello Support Team,
    i purchased this HostWHMCS theme and paid for it. i need help to fix some issues:

1. in my whmcs when i selected the HostWHMCS and when a client want to register / purchase a hosting, when clicking on Complete Order button it stuck on that page or opens a blank page please advise on this issue.

here is the link for client area: https://www.clients.xfinityweb.com/
    i contacted WHMCS Support, they said you have to contact the people who developed the them / customization.

Thanks
    waiting for a valid response.

Hi Nawid,

Based on the Envato Market item support policy you will get 6 months free support. Please check out the Envato Market item support policy https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

Moreover, we are just an author at Envato Market and we are bound to follow their policy.

Please extend your support period to get assistance on your inquiry, because your FREE support period was expired on 2020-04-15

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour