In version 2.5 we have updated the WHMCS template to make it compatible with the WHMCS v8.1.x and provided support for WHMCS Twenty One theme.
Please follow the steps below to update the latest template.
1. Log in to your cPanel
2. Upload the CloudServer to the templates folder of your WHMCS installation
3. Log in to your WHMCS Admin Area.
4. Navigate to Configuration > System Settings > General Settings.
5. Under the System Theme setting on the General tab, select the name of the theme you created above.
6. Click Save Changes and visitors to your site will immediately begin seeing your new theme.
To update the WHMCS template Header and footer, Open header.tpl and footer.tpl inside CloudServer folder and edit accordingly.
OK, I understand Keymaster, I was looking for any documentation so I can try to make the changes myself.
I don’t understand why an upgrade would change the color of the original design and remove the logo.
Now I noticed that the system theme was switched to Twenty-one, when I put it back to cloud server the connection came back. It’s disappointing that this new update named Twenty-one does not match the HTML template appearance that was originally purchased.
Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://codecanyon.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to provide exclusive support.