cmb2_Plugin Update_Screw up

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home BizWalls WordPress Theme cmb2_Plugin Update_Screw up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dipesh
    Participant

Hi there,

I updated cmb2 plugin and my website is not showing anything. Its just a blank page.

http://klomandevelopment.com/_ansatel/

Please send me original version of plugin or else show me how to fix it.

Let me know how to send you credentials of site if you need to login to my website. Make it private forum so i can send you login details if you need.

Thank You.

Hi Dipesh,

Sorry for the delay.

We have reviewed your website and we saw that everything just working fine on your website. There is no issue like you have described in your topic.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dipesh
    Participant

Well it was like that,

I deactivate theme from FTP and reinstall it from wordpress and currently everything is ok but CMB2 plugin is without update, update is available but i am scared that it would happen again.

Let me know when it is safe to update.

Thanks.

Hi Dipesh,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are reviewing the issue. We will let you inform further about the issue. If needed, we will update the theme on themeforest.

Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Gary Burke
    Participant

Hi, I’m having a similar issue. I’m seeing the following error code and I’m just getting a blank screen with the message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CMB2_JS in /home/globalpr/dev.globalprivacyalliance.org/wp-content/themes/bizwalls/inc/bizw-framework/bizw-meta/CMB2_JS.php on line 11

I can’t even log back into WordPress to fix it or see what I’ve done, I think I removed the plugin by mistake. Can you help please?

http://dev.globalprivacyalliance.org/

Thanks,
    Gary

Dipesh
    Participant

The update of plugin is culprit.. I had same issue, I activated other theme from FTP and then logged back into WordPress and removed the cracked theme and reinstalled the theme. That’s how i solved, and be careful, next time do not update this plugin until they launch new update of theme.

Hi Dipesh & Gary,

We already fixed the CMB 2 Plugin update issue & updated the Theme on themeforest. Please download & use the updated theme to avoid the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Arturo
    Participant

Hello, same problem here, I just installed the theme and I have the problem :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method CMB2_JS::register_colorpicker_alpha() in /home/XXXXXXX/XXXXXXwp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/types/CMB2_Type_Colorpicker.php:72 Stack trace: #0 /home

we need the solution, thanks.

Hi Arturo,

This is all about CMB2 Plugin update issue. Please remove the installed CMB2 Plugin and reinstall the CMB2 Plugin to fix the issue.

Moreover, please create your own topic if you have an issue and don’t reply in someone else created topic.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour