Conflict with Elementor

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home GroceryBook Conflict with Elementor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I have installed GroceryBook plugins and also Elementor & Elementor Pro. It seems that there is a conflict between these two plugins. It says:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Elementor\Scheme_Typography’ not found in /home/412699.cloudwaysapps.com/tdcvbnpptc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grocerybook-core/addons/widgets/blog-widget.php:342 Stack trace: #0 /home/412699.cloudwaysapps.com/tdcvbnpptc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2280): BLog_Widget->_register_controls() #1 /home/412699.cloudwaysapps.com/tdcvbnpptc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(494): Elementor\Controls_Stack->init_controls() #2 /home/412699.cloudwaysapps.com/tdcvbnpptc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(177): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_stack() #3 /home/412699.cloudwaysapps.com/tdcvbnpptc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(300): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_stack() #4 /home/412699.cloudwaysapps.com/tdcvbnpptc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/global-css.php(120): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_controls() #5 /home/41 in /home/412699.cloudwaysapps.com/tdcvbnpptc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grocerybook-core/addons/widgets/blog-widget.php on line 342
    There has been a critical error on this website.

I have uninstalled Elementor & Elementor Pro, but it says ‘GroceryBook Core requires Elementor to be installed and activated.

Can please help me? Thanks.

Hello,

Please download and use the updated grocerybooktheme to fix the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi. I have updated the GroceryBook theme, but sadly the error still appears. I have deactivated Elementor and it runs well, but I get notification regarding Elementor need to be install.

Please refer to the attachment I have uploaded on Google Drive:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JwXi0PnHjAlxVvjS7QGr7nCFbRaQ8rr0?usp=sharing

Please help. Thank you.

Hello,

Please follow the steps below.

1. Deactivate and remove the grocerybook-core plugin.
    2. Reinstall grocerybook-core plugin and activate it.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

1. Removed grocerybook-core and installed back as instructed – Failed. Same error.
    2. Test to deactivate elementor & elementor pro. Frontend work well.
    3. Activated back, same error again : “/home/412699.cloudwaysapps.com/tdcvbnpptc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grocerybook-core/addons/widgets/blog-widget.php on line 342”
    4. Remove and reinstall Elementor. Still same error.

This is the link to the website: https://myminimart.com.my/

Please help. Thanks.

Hello,

Please provide your cPanel & wp-admin (URL, Username & Password) access using our Envato Market (codecanyon) profile contact form https://codecanyon.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) including this support topic link as a reference to review the issue to assist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi. I have provided the credentials thru CodeCanyon. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Note: Website is hosted on Cloudways. Therefore I sent you the SSH/SFTP.

Thanks.

Hello,

We are investigating the issue. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hello,

We have fixed it on your website.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour