We have fixed the issue and updated the theme on ThemeForest.
In this issue, please follow the steps below.
1. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database
2. Then install the latest version of the theme (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
3. Then install all of the required plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
4. Then active all of the installed plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
5. Then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)
Moreover, there has no option to import only the contact form data.
ThemeLooks Support Team
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
We are Pro in giving out-of-the-box User Experience and Web Development Solutions. We’re a team of professionals designing and developing the most exclusive themes and website templates. We understand small business and startups because we are one.
At ThemeLooks, it is all about pushing the creative boundaries.