Cryptdrone VPN Theme

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Crypdrone HTML Template Cryptdrone VPN Theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I need help adding more locations to the map because it’s only possible to add in height and width (%) and when I add it it looks good on the computer but on the mobile version it gets moved to a different place so let’s say I add Norway and align it so it looks good on the computer on the mobile version it moves to United Kingdom on the map.

Hi David,

We are really sorry to say that we can understand the issue but there has no solution for the issue. Because the map image gets smaller/responsive in the mobile.

In this issue, you could hide the map in the mobile version.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David
    Participant

But the original dots works good on the mobile version as well, the ones you have added. Why is that?

You are getting wrong. Because there has no separate code for our live demo. Those points also have the issue. You could check out the code. You will get the same code there.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David
    Participant

I never said anything about the code, I said that the dots you added are responsive. Anyway this is the most low quality theme I’ve ever purchased from Themeforest.

Real sad because it looked nice from the beginning but the code is completely trash.

If you have a possible solution in your mind for the issue then you could suggest us to implement.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David
    Participant

Please give me an actual answer. I’ve reviewed the code again and all dots are moved back to their previous place so there’s obviously another css file for the mobile version or something.

Don’t make me call my bank and chargeback the payment.

Hi David,

We are really sorry for the misunderstanding.

There also has some specific CSS for responsive devices/breakpoints. You will get all of the CSS for responsive devices in the responsive.css file.

Please find .server-location in the responsive.css file then you will get all of the code one by one.

So, you need to edit/write CSS for your created dots to get in the correct place in the responsive devices.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David
    Participant

Thanks for a real answer. Annoying that you first said that there was no solution for this.

We are really sorry about that.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour