custom css not working after moving to another domain name

• Home
  • Topics
  • custom css not working after moving to another domain name
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home EcoHosting WordPress Theme custom css not working after moving to another domain name

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    monty66
    Participant

could it be that if I move the template (complete WP) to another domain name the ecohost template no longer works?
    f.ex.
    I have edited and develped the website under mydomain.org and wheb it was finished uploaded to mydomain.com which will be the production site.
    I have replaced the old domain name in the database SQL file with the new one … the webpage works but my css styles (changes) is ignored and only the standard colors are displayed.

Thanks for Your reply

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by monty66.
    monty66
    Participant

it seems all ecohosting settings are lost after the move on all sites and reset to default.
    are there other files that need to be changed except wp-config.php?
    I’ve been working on the site for almost two months and I need to move it to the final domain name.

Hi There,

Please follow the “Step By Step Guide to Migrating Your WordPress Website To A New Web Host” http://www.wpexplorer.com/migrating-wordpress-website/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

monty66
    Participant

thank you Guys, this time it worked 😉
    I have done the search & replace w/ an editor before and now I’ve used the GitHub script which gave better results.
    thank You for the great support!

Please don’t forget to give us ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our Theme and our support too. It will make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour