Customize product features fields

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Customize product features fields

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sevenscope
    Participant

Hello,

I need to add an extra field in the same line related to the Add Features description. It’s and information that is handled only internally by the restaurant to help manage their stocks. And will be useful to grab that information to show on the order information and on a json export file too.
    As the restaurant also uses one SKU to control the extra items on the products, I’m looking to add an extra field at the Add Features tab on the line related to the feature name and price to manual insert the SKU reference the restaurant use on this extra fields. (see image attached)

Can you help to let me know where can I find the code related to this section?

Fields to customize

Thanks.

Hi,

We are sorry to say that your request does not include item support. If you are a developer then you should find out the code on your own to customize the plugin based on your needs and requirements. If you are not a developer then you should hire an expert developer to customize the plugin based on your needs and requirements. Because it’s not easy work.

Please learn more about the Envato Market (codecanyon) item support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Sevenscope
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, I understand, it’s a lot of code to sanitize.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize product features fields’ is closed to new replies.