Customize vs CoSolu Options Issues

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CoSolu WordPress Theme Customize vs CoSolu Options Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keon Walker
    Participant

I’ve a lot of trouble with the customize tool in which settings changes made in CoSolu options aren’t appearing as if they’ve been set. The problem also goes the other way, so when changes are made in “customize,” they don’t always appear set under CoSolu options. Things are so out of what, the color settings don’t from Desktop to mobile properly. For example, three colors are used in desktop mode, blue, green and white. They’re in contrast and appear okay while in desktop with a blue background, green hover, and white text(though there is a problem with active links colors). When I switch to mobile, the menu button becomes blue with no white, and the once the menu drops down, everything is white including text and background so visitors won’t be able to see a thing. I’ve spent hours tweaking and going back and forth with settings and it’s becoming a huge annoyance and time-waster.

Hi Keon,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, every theme has own UI and we have created custom theme options (CoSolu Options) and our theme only support those options that has in the theme options (CoSolu Options) based on the theme UI.

Moreover, Customize option is a default option of WordPress and there can be more options, but we didn’t provide support those options based on the theme UI.

In this issue, we will suggest you to use CoSolu Options.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Keon Walker
    Participant

Okay, even when I use CoSolu options exclusively, the menu on mobile devices doesn’t match the menu on desktop devices. Visitors can’t see the menu because they’re all the same color. This doesn’t seem like an issue native to WordPress.

Keon Walker
    Participant

Another thing. Changes made in CoSolu options are not being set. I have to enter Customize in order to change the page header, for example.

Please let us know your WordPress version & hosting server PHP version.

We recommended to use the latest version of WordPress with our theme. Also, if your hosting server PHP version is less than 5.6.25, then update your hosting server PHP version to minimum 5.6.25 or newer to avoid this type of issues.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Keon Walker
    Participant

WordPress 4.9.4 and PHP 7.1

Hi Keon,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

About the page header, we use two type of options for page header.
    1. Global settings from CoSolu Options
    2. Page header settings from specific page

If a page has specific header settings from the page, then the Global settings will not work for the page. In this issue, you need to select & use Global settings from the Page header settings for that specific page.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour