I imported and install the Theme “Cvit”. But the Sections “Services and About” didn’t appear. Even if I create a new Choice Section with “About” and add it to my website it won’t appear.
[ERROR] Failed to import “wc-product-export-5-1-2020-1578221715890.csv” (Medien)
The import files for: CVIT Demo were successfully downloaded!
Initial max execution time = 30
Site URL = https://mikebindemann.ch
Data file = /home/fouzich/www/mikebindemann.ch/wp-content/themes/cvit/inc/cvit_framework/demo-data/cvit-demo.xml
Widget file = /home/fouzich/www/mikebindemann.ch/wp-content/themes/cvit/inc/cvit_framework/demo-data/cvit-widgets-demo.json
Customizer file = not defined!
cvit_opt -> /home/fouzich/www/mikebindemann.ch/wp-content/themes/cvit/inc/cvit_framework/demo-data/redux_options_demo.json
Suche – No Title – Widget already exists
Neueste BeitrÃ¤ge – No Title – Widget already exists
Neueste Kommentare – No Title – Widget already exists
Archive – No Title – Widget already exists
Kategorien – No Title – Widget already exists
Meta – No Title – Widget already exists
After then please follow the steps below to fix the issue.
1. Please make sure you have the latest version of WordPress and update your hosting server PHP version to minimum 7.1 or newer. ***recommended***
2. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database or use wp reset plugin
3. Then install the theme (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
4. Then install all of the required plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
5. Then active all of the installed plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
6. Then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)