Delivery time and day break

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Delivery time and day break

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Riccardo Raimo
    Participant

Hello

I can’t believe I did not find a topic to this question. So I think either I am stupid or blind.

The restaurant opens from 11 am to 2 pm and after a 3 hour break, it opens again at 5 pm to 10 pm.

The problem now is that I have no field for breaks or not enough fields to set 4 times for one day.

My foodbook delivery settings (opening hours):
    https://prnt.sc/10lr7sz

I believe the answer will be so simple that it’s gonna be embarrassing.

Thanks for any help!

Dear Riccardo,

We are sorry to say that there is no pre-built feature/option for adding a break. In this case, you could change the times manually after the break.

Moreover, we have listed this in our plugin update list. We will try to add a feature like this in one of our future update of the plugin. If you need this feature anyway based on your needs on an urgent basis then you could contact there https://www.themelooks.com/contact/ with your requirements with details to get a quote for the customization service.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Riccardo Raimo
    Participant

I just can’t believe what I read.

How is it possible that we are the only restaurant that has a break during the day?

This option is essential for us. So the only option right now is that we change the times daily manually after each time we close?

If this is the only solution, we consider to look for another tool/plugin, which is very unfortunate as we like many features of FoodBook and put already a lot of work (and money) into it.

What would you do in our position?

Dear Riccardo,

We already mentioned in our last reply “we have listed this in our plugin update list. We will try to add a feature like this in one of our future update of the plugin.”

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Riccardo Raimo
    Participant

Hello

I know, but I need to know how long we need to wait.

I mean for some weeks we can do it manually, but not for months.

Some developers promise updates but it takes months to year(s). I hope you understand what I mean.

So can you give me some information on how long we probably need to wait for that feature?

Thank you

Dear Riccardo,

We are sorry to say that it can take a month or earlier or late. We have listed this in our plugin feature adding list. We will start work with this feature if we get more requests from our other customers.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Riccardo Raimo
    Participant

It was in the last update, thanks! Great job ThemeLooks Team!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Delivery time and day break’ is closed to new replies.