1. Please make sure you have the latest version of WordPress and update your server PHP version to minimum 5.6.25 or newer.
2. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database
3. Then install the theme (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
4. Then install all of the required plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
5. Then active all of the installed plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
6. Then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)
Please Note: We will be on a vacation from 20 August and won’t be able to respond to support questions until 27 August 2018.
I don’t think you read my post! This is a new, fresh installation of WordPress, on PHP 7.
Followed all of the steps, activated all plugins, and demo import won’t even start. Stops after 3 seconds or so….