Domain Issue

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home MatRoz HTML Template Domain Issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    App Webber
    Participant

Since I install The WHMCS Template HTML files

Searching For Domain on my Website stop Working

Searching Domain Here https://speedhost247.com/cart.php?a=add&domain=register, Not Working try search for a domain. not coming up

When I contact WHMCS Team, They Said the Error Is From my WHMCS/HTML Theme Bought From Here.

Hi There,

We are really sorry to say that it looks like you did something wrong in our customization. Because our theme has no issue like that. Please check out our provided WHMCS template live demo here http://preview.themeforest.net/item/matroz-web-hosting-with-whmcs-material-design-technology-business-template/full_screen_preview/16020590

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

App Webber
    Participant

Thank You For Your Support, Can Someone Kindly check my website and see how this issue can be correct please,I was asked to order support, And i will get support, please can i get support please,

I need someone to check my website and posisble way to fix it. It costing me alot please.

Thank You

App Webber
    Participant

NO Support Here, And I was asked to pay for support, This is not cool
    This is causing business and no one is sending support or way out????

It can be a conflict for the double load of the JS. As we can see you have used our HTML template’s homepage as WHMCS homepage and called all of the CSS and JS in the page like as HTML template.

However, we are really sorry to say that it’s not covered our item support when an issue raised after customization.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

App Webber
    Participant

I Just Want This Solved, What Is The Way Out,

And How Can Your Team Help, What Is Require please.

Not Reply Good With all the Coding and Changes, I Just Want the Domain Check to Work Well And My Design Works Well Too. Just Tell Me the Way Forward please.

Thank You, Waiting For Good Reply

As we have said it’s not covered our item support when an issue raised after the wrong customization. Please learn more about our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/ before post a topic or ask a question.

In this issue, you could hire someone expert (Who will find out why the issue raised, what is conflicting and how to fix the issue) to get help to fix your issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

App Webber
    Participant

Thank You, Cant I Hire Your Company To Do It,

If Yes, How much

And If I need to hire someone else

WHERE CAN I GET SOMEONE Else Please.

In this issue, please contact our sales team using our website contact form.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Please mention that you are looking for customization or bug fixing service when contacting our sales team.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour