Domain search results are not displayed as per results shown in the live demo

• Home
  • Topics
  • Domain search results are not displayed as per results shown in the live demo
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CloudServer Domain search results are not displayed as per results shown in the live demo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Yogesh Kumar
    Participant

Hello sir,

I have setup the WHMCS on the websites – greenwhites.com, also added the WHMCS template to the site. Also modified the domain search redirection address as per the instructions given in the documentation. But when i am searching for the domain on the homepage it does not show any domain search results on the details page, on that page i have to search the domain once again to get the results, But still it will only show me the .com results to add to the cart and does not shows other .in, .org etc. results and suggestion to add to the cart.

Please resolve this issue or guide me how to resolve it successfully.

Hi Yogesh,

Your WHMCS installation shows Error 503. Service Unavailable server error. That’s why we can’t check the issue. Please fix your server issue and let us know to check the issue to assist you.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Yogesh Kumar
    Participant

Hello sir,

Currently WHMCS installation is live on the server. Url is – https://greenwhites.com. Please help me out. Link for the demo video file searching the domain on the website is given for your reference – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V3UhHnAF9XOWuKOF1HqgVC6Q60jCnVET/view?usp=sharing

Dear Yogesh,

We are sorry to say that it’s not a resolvable issue as you can see our demo also works like the same. It’s the default behavior of the form.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Yogesh Kumar
    Participant

Hello sir,

Sorry to hear that kind of answer from your side, but if you will look at the demo clearly then you will find that demo page is also showing the information about availability of the .net, .org, .info domains and a long list of suggested domains on the page but it is not showing in the video that i have provided in the previous post. Also in the demo it not asking me to submit the domain name again and again, in a single search click it is giving all the search results on the page, but this is not the case with the above website after hosting the template.

Hope you can understand the issue and provide a better solution asap.

Dear Yogesh,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

It’s all about the WHMCS configuration issue. Please configure your WHMCS properly by following the WHMCS Documentation https://docs.whmcs.com/Documentation_Home to get everything similar to the demo. We have also configured our WHMCS by following the WHMCS Documentation.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour