Domain search returns text/code

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CanadaHost HTML Template Domain search returns text/code

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    David Bridle
    Participant

When I click the search button in the domain search panel on the Cart page, I get a text page showing the following:
    {“result”:[{“domainName”:”adfadfad.co.uk”,”idnDomainName”:”adfadfad.co.uk”,”tld”:”co.uk”,”tldNoDots”:”couk”,”sld”:”adfadfad”,”idnSld”:”adfadfad”,”status”:”available for registration”,”legacyStatus”:”available”,”score”:1,”isRegistered”:false,”isAvailable”:true,”isValidDomain”:true,”pricing”:{“1”:{“register”:”\u00a34.99 GBP”,”transfer”:”\u00a30.00 GBP”,”renew”:”\u00a34.99 GBP”},”2″:{“register”:”\u00a39.99 GBP”,”transfer”:”\u00a30.00 GBP”,”renew”:”\u00a39.99 GBP”}},”shortestPeriod”:{“period”:1,”register”:”\u00a34.99 GBP”,”transfer”:”\u00a30.00 GBP”,”renew”:”\u00a34.99 GBP”},”group”:””,”minLength”:3,”maxLength”:63,”isPremium”:false,”premiumCostPricing”:[]}]}

This doesn’t happen with the default Six template.

Hi David,

Please provide your WHMCS URL to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David Bridle
    Participant

Hi David,

We have fixed the issue and updated the template. Please download and use the updated template to get rid of the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David Bridle
    Participant

Thanks.
    Can you say which files have been updated, as I have modified some of the original files.

Please check out the changelog for the latest version 1.7.

Changelog included in documentation/changelog (folder).

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David Bridle
    Participant

Thanks – however, given the problems I had logging in before, I can no longer log in to my account – and reset emails don’t come through. The invoice you resent yesterday never showed, either. Are you able to reset my account or sent me the template?

In this issue, please contact through using our website contact form to get assistance on your account recovery.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David Bridle
    Participant

That update seems to have sorted out the problem. Thanks for sorting it so quickly – and for resolving the login problem.

Please don’t forget to give us ‘rating and review’ if you like our template and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour