Domain search, transfer check, and the whole domain screen isn't working

• Home
  • Topics
  • Domain search, transfer check, and the whole domain screen isn't working
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home ColorHost WordPress Theme Domain search, transfer check, and the whole domain screen isn't working

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Carlson
    Participant

Greetings!

Overall I am liking the theme. I have a few more customizations to make, but all in all it looks good.

However, a BIG problem. When a client goes to purchase a hosting package, the next screen that comes after choosing the package is the options for the domain name – choosing a new one, transferring, or using his own. After the client enters in the domain name for whichever choice he makes, a spinner appears just above the blue “Continue” button….and that’s it. the blue “Continue” button stays disabled…nothing else happens.

I know WHMCS is working because I end up having to go in and manually setup the account and the domain registration/transfer functions work fine. But it’s not working on the customer side

check out https://www.lutherhost.net and you’ll see what I mean. The console log shows now red errors, but a yellow css error which could be an issue.

Hi Daniel,

We are really sorry to say that, we are unable to assist you in this issue. This is because, the issue raised for the Latest version (v7.5) of WHMCS Default Template Six.

In this issue, you could contact with WHMCS support to report them about the issue to fix, because it’s conflicted with WHMCS Bridge Plugin or you could ask WHMCS Bridge Plugin support for a possible solution.

Please Note: We are not the developer of the WHMCS system or WHMCS Default Template Six or WHMCS Bridge Plugin.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Daniel Carlson
    Participant

I’m not using the “six” template. when I use the “six” template, it all works fine. No, I’m using the ColorHost template in WordPress and in WHMCS. And domain searching/transfers doesn’t work in either WordPress through bridge OR WHMCS. So this has to be a template issue, since it does work in “six” and “portal”.

We have double checked our WHMCS template and we didn’t find any issue like this. You could check out our WHMCS template, here http://billing.ywhmcs.com/?systpl=ColorHostWP

Moreover, we are providing the WHMCS Template by customizing WHMCS default six Template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our Theme. That means, we are not responsible and unable to support for WHMCS system issue. This is because, we didn’t do anything in the system, we just customized the WHMCS default six template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our Theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Daniel Carlson
    Participant

I’m not sure what you’re saying. Are you saying that I installed the theme incorrectly? Is the problem in the WHMCS stuff or in the WordPress theme?

HAve you got to this page

https://lutherhost.net/products-services/cart/?a=add&pid=12

seen what it’s doing and tried to figure out why it’s doing it? I’ve been told by both WHMCS support and by you that “it’s not our fault, contact the other person”, and that’s very frustrating. If I installed wrongly or have a setting wrong, I need to know so I can fix it. I’m not trying to post blame here; I just need this resolved and I don’t know who to turn to since both sides are telling me that it’s not their problem.

We have researched on the issue, WHMCS updated their orderform scripts for the cart in v7.5 (You could check out here https://github.com/WHMCS/orderforms-standard_cart/compare/v7.4.2-release.1…v7.5.0-release.1#diff-549b6b2bff82a0ad6730c0f1cd665a19 ) and WHMCS Bridge Plugin does not update their plugin to make compatible with this. That’s why, you are facing the issue. In this issue, please contact with WHMCS Bridge support and tell them to update their plugin to make compatible with WHMCS v7.5.

Or, you could use the provided WHMCS Template separately.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour