doubts with some settings

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook doubts with some settings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    plusestudiochile
    Participant

Hello dear,

I recently created a topic where they helped me with the configuration of the multibranch kilometers

I have configured as shown in the following image:

kilometros-plugin-config

My question is … on the right side is the price and on the left side the km … I have woocommerce configured with Chilean pesos, the value it takes there is Chilean pesos?

Do you take the kilometers in a linear way or by map route? in my case it would be on a delivery motorcycle

Now I have another question with the checkout.

how you can insert the shipping cost when asking in the check address box … that appears the calculated authentic value.

checkout-woocommerce

Hi,

1. The value it takes from woo-commerce currency settings there are Chilean pesos.

2. It works based on kilometers. There is no relation with delivery vehicles. If your delivery area is 200km then you must need to add the last 200km delivery cost to the multi-delivery fees option. Because it calculates the fees KM to KM. Please check out this screenshot as a reference https://prnt.sc/159fdcp

3. It will calculate automatically from your store address to customer provided address.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘doubts with some settings’ is closed to new replies.