Elementor and Redux

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Elementor and Redux

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Yannik
    Participant

Dear ThemeLooks-team,

I have a prob with understanding the pages you created in the foodbook theme. I already asked about editing the viewcart. I want to edit the sites with elementor to make custom and branded designs for restaurants, not just with the provided settings of the theme, more by editing the complete site. But I realized that the pages can´t be editet with elementor because it says “there is no content area found” and elementor pro doesn´t work. I tryde to understand how the pages are buildt and what redux is about, but I can´t answer the question by googling or watching videos, because there arent any. Already search in the forum for this question it wasn´t there.

If I buildt sites with elementor pro to brand them, but just got elements of wooCommerce and they are not the same as these ones of the foodbook theme. Moreover I can use shortcodes to implement the foodbook “shop” though, but then I cant edit how much there should be shown and so on… never ending story. Would be very gratefull if you can make a videotut on how to edit these sites with elementor or customize them.

Also don´t understand what redux is about in this foodbook story… Please explanation.

Can you please create a video like you did on how to use foodbook just for editing sites and completely rebrand them ?

And can you explain how the system behind the sites work ? How they got developed an what I need to edit them? I want to understand how it works to see the bigger picture.

Best regards
    Yannik Hauser

Dear Yannik,

We are sorry to say that this is not cover the item support. Because mainly FoodBook is a plugin that can be used with any theme. We are providing a FREE theme called FoodBook Theme along with the FoodBook plugin to get everything like our plugin demo. That means we are not selling the theme. That’s why there are no separate video tutorials available for the theme. However, it works like other Elementor themes. You could watch this video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em8oIBGy6bs

Moreover, we are unable to understand which pages you can’t edit with elementor?

Furthermore, Redux is a Theme Option that uses for controlling some features of a theme like site logo upload, site color change, etc.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Yannik
    Participant

Thanks for your reply,

in fact I am talking about the Branch Manager, Admin, Kitchen Manager, and DeliveryBoy site which cant be edited with elementor.

Regards
    Yannik

Dear Yannik,

We are sorry to say that it’s not possible as those are not simple pages that can be edited with Elementor.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Om Giri
    Participant

Dear support team,

how to change page url like:

this page not found without (bluishost_services) https://smcwebsolution.com/services/

working only : https://smcwebsolution.com/bluishost_services

i want to change url.. how to do this?

and please provide me to direct support form link..

thank you.

Dear Om,

This is a forum of our item FoodBook. It’s not a related forum to that item you have bought.

You have a customer of our item Bluishost. So, please post your topic with details about your issues in the exact/right/correct forum that item you have bought. Please go to this link https://www.themelooks.com/support/forums/forum/bluishost/wordpress-theme/ and scroll down to post your topic to get assistance on your query.

Moreover, please create your own topic instead of posting a reply to someone else created posts. Because the post creator can feel bothered by getting unexpected notifications of every reply of his/her created post.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor and Redux’ is closed to new replies.