Error: error (0) when trying to import demo data

• Home
  • Topics
  • Error: error (0) when trying to import demo data
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Error: error (0) when trying to import demo data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Onur Birsen
    Participant

Hello, I just completed the installation of the plugin and theme. However, when I try to import the demo data (both auto and manual produce the same error), I get the below:

Error: error (0)

I followed the instructions here:

How to import theme demo data

Dear Onur,

Please follow the steps below.

1. Follow these instructions https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/how-to-install-foodbooktheme/

2. Install and activate FoodBook Plugin

3. Activate the FoodBook License

4. Import demo data https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/how-to-import-theme-demo-data/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Onur Birsen
    Participant

Those are the exact instructions I followed.

Plugin has been installed. Theme has been installed.

But, when I get to importing test data, I get Error: error (0)

Dear Onur,

Description of reason of the issue.

1) This error “0”, can be because in your server configuration somewhere (probably in the WordPress > Settings > General page for the options “WordPress Address (URL)” or “Site Address (URL)”) configured different Domain.

Please recheck your server configuration at the WordPress > Settings > General page as in above description, or in some other place, where you are set using HTTPS instead of HTTP protocol.

You need to use the same protocol in both ways. If you will have difficulty with searching where exactly you are having this issue, please contact your server administrator who make that configuration.

The same issue can be if you configured sever address with “www.”

2) Also please try to deactivate one by one all your active plugins at the WordPress > Plugins menu. Then retest it again.

Maybe there exist some conflict with some active plugin and just need to find the reason of that issue.

If the previous solutions will not help, please recheck your error.log file from your server configuration (please contact your server administrator or support of the hosting company, if you will have troubles with searching of this file) to be sure in a reason of that issue.

3) This error “0”, can be an issue with Cloudfare’s SSL and WordPress too.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour