Error upon activating OrDomanin core:

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home OrDomain WordPress Theme Error upon activating OrDomanin core:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nicu
    Participant

Hello,
    bought the solution a month ago and I get an error when trying to activate OrDomanin core:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/conver18/asgcrm.com/wp-content/plugins/ordomain-core/ordomain-core.php on line 25

please let me know to what this error refers to.

thanks,
    nicu

Hi nicu,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The error shows for the old version of your server PHP or the old version of WordPress.

Please update your server PHP version to minimum 5.6, also update your WordPress to fix the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

nicu
    Participant

the php version is 5.6 and I have the latest wordpress installed. what other solution do you have?

nicu
    Participant

Hello, I verified again and it is indeed 5.2. thank you for your solution. how ever, I could not import the demo data. on the asgcrm.com website the data has not been imported. Please advise!

thanks,
    Nicu

Hi Nicu,

Please follow the steps below.

1. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database
    2. then install the theme
    3. then install all of the required plugins
    4. then active all of the installed plugins
    5. then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)

Moreover, you could watch the video tutorials (here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbmIKrgYlRboPSeESLrmeB4i22lVtrvmB ) to customize the theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour