Error We were unable to connect your account. Please contact your system adminis

• Home
  • Topics
  • Error We were unable to connect your account. Please contact your system adminis
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Kripdom WordPress Theme Error We were unable to connect your account. Please contact your system adminis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    matthew l king
    Participant

On the WHMCS login/register page after I set up all my social logins I get this error message. The keys are all correct and function properly. I have double checked recaptcha as well.

Error We were unable to connect your account. Please contact your system administrator

When I switch to the default theme the error goes away.

After tons and tons of adding and removing and code fiddling, I narrowed it down to /js/scripts2.js and the fake preloader code

/* 04: Preloader
        ==============================================*/

$("#fakeLoader").fakeLoader({
            timeToHide: 1000,
            zIndex: 99999,
            spinner: "spinner6"
        });

Once I pull that out, which I don’t like in the first place, the error finally goes away and all seems to work well.

I’d rather you guys chime in and tell me if I am right or wrong, but this was how I solved the issue.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by matthew l king. Reason: spelling
    matthew l king
    Participant

bah. That only fixed it for Firefox. Chrome and variants it still does it.

Any ideas?

Hi matthew,

We are really sorry to say that we have no idea about this issue as we were only customized the WHMCS default SIX template’s header, footer, and color to match our theme/template, nothing else.

However, please let us know your WHMCS version and provide your WHMCS URL to review the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour