Facilities Issue

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost WordPress Theme Facilities Issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alex Gray
    Participant

So guys me again,

I am having issues with the facilities default settings. When I open the design options to change the color these are the options I have. WPBakery Settings So I have changed the Image/Icon Background Color, Description Background Color, and Image/Icon Hover Background Color to match my website theme. Here is what it shows up as when I check the output.

When I scroll over the description box(with my mouse) here is what it showsDescription Hover

BUT when I scroll over the Image/Icon (with my mouse) box here is what it shows Image/Icon Hover output

Here is a link to the live page so you can test it as well. https://hostgator.ecadinc.com/autodesk/architecture-engineering-construction-collection/

Alex Gray
    Participant

Please advise on how to fix this to have the blue I need #1e73be

Hi Alex,

Please use the custom CSS below to change the color of the icon.

.single-why-choose.light:hover svg .cls-1 {
        fill: #1e73be;
    }

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Alex Gray
    Participant

I don’t think I was clear as to what I wanted so I do apologize. When I mouse over the description box, the blue is the correct color for the background but NOT the icon. When I mouse over the icon box, the description background AND the icon color is incorrect.

Hi Alex,

Please use the custom CSS below to change the color for both icon and background.

.single-why-choose.light:hover svg .cls-1 {
        fill: #1e73be;
    }
    .single-why-choose.light:hover .why-choose-text {
        background-color: #1e73be;
    }

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour