FAQ page request

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home MatRoz HTML Template FAQ page request

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DeanoX
    Participant

Can we get a FAQ page as an example page in the demos please?

I need one right now, and I really thought there was one there, it must have been on one of the other themes I was looking at, because I can’t find one. LOL.

All these things start to blend together, right after looking at themes for about a week straight. LOL

Hi There,

We are really sorry to say that, we are unable to accept your request. In this issue, you need to hire someone else to customize the template and add more features in the template for you. This is because, we are only available to help you to provide information about our template and plugin that we have used in our template.

Please learn more about “Item support includes” and “Item support does not include” here: https://themeforest.net/item/matroz-web-hosting-with-whmcs-material-design-technology-business-template/16020590/support

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

DeanoX
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible then, to get some form of an example of a FAQ format, for this template?

I don;t need a whole page or anything, just something I can use to develop my own, while using all the same .css as already is available. I don;t want to add anything to the template.

But if you do not want to, I understand also.

Thanks.

We are really sorry to say that, we are not available to do that at this moment.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

DeanoX
    Participant

OK, thank you.

Looking at some other themes of yours, I did find a FAQ page. I think that it will be enough to make what I need.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour