Fatal error: ob_end_flush(): Cannot use output buffering…

• Home
  • Topics
  • Fatal error: ob_end_flush(): Cannot use output buffering…
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme Fatal error: ob_end_flush(): Cannot use output buffering…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ken Edwards
    Participant

When I click “Customize” instead of seeing the web site in the right frame, I see the following:

Fatal error: ob_end_flush(): Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /home/mcm2/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3720

I have the CVIT Child Theme active. Same thing happens with the CVIT theme. When I change it back to the Twenty Seventeen theme, the error goes away and the web site is displayed in the right frame as expected.

FWIW, clicking Save & Publish does work, I just have to open the site in a different tab/window.

How do I get rid of this error?

Hi Ken,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please provide us some screenshot of your issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ken Edwards
    Participant

Screen shot

Hi Ken,

There are two reasons that can be raised the issue, your hosting server PHP version issue & your WordPress version issue.

If your hosting server PHP version less than 5.6, then you need to update your hosting server PHP version to minimum 5.6.x. In this issue, you need to contact with your hosting provider.

If your WordPress version less than 4.0, then please update your WordPress version to fix the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour