Few questions about banner area

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home HostWHMCS HTML Template Few questions about banner area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Urbanek
    Participant

Hello,
    I was unable to find a good transparent background for the banner area so how can I disable the animation that moves the rocket (or any image) up to its place?
    Also, how can I make the wallpaper I use all space in the banner area so there is no empty space next to the image?

Hi Daniel,

Move the data-bg-img attribute to the parent div. Like:

<!-- Banner Area Start -->
        <div id="banner" data-bg-img="img/banner-slider-img/rocket.png">
            <div class="banner--bg-animate"></div>

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ijdvju

Done! Save and Refresh the page.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Daniel Urbanek
    Participant

Cool, that worked.
    Last question. I deleted the domain search form and I tried to put simple text instead of it, but the text just goes forever.
    How can I put simple text like a paragraph instead of it?

Based on your message, you have tried to customize the section content in a wrong way. This is because, every section has relation to section HTML tag, id, class & CSS. So, if you have deleted the domain search form and I tried to put simple text instead of it, then it will not work and it’s normal.

In this issue, you need to write your own HTML code and CSS for your desire content. If you are not a programming person, then you need to hire someone else to customize the template based on your needs.

Furthermore, please learn more our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour