font awesome icons in Testimonials how

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Hoskia WordPress Theme font awesome icons in Testimonials how

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Viswanath
    Participant

i add featured image to my hoempage from page but when i share to fb not shoing the image and i minify my website please check my website for any error thanks

Hi Viswanath,

We are really sorry to say that there has no solution from our end on this issue.

It totally defends on facebook which image they will pick and show from a shared link. There has no relation to the theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viswanath
    Participant

i minify my website please check my website for any error thanks

Viswanath
    Participant

jQuery Migrate remove there will be any problem https://www.hoskia.in/file/js/jquery/jquery-migrate.min.js

We are really sorry to say that we are unable to assist you on this issue because we didn’t test it to remove. It’s all about your responsibility if there will be any problem.

Please Note: We only used those scripts that need our theme to work perfectly.

Moreover, please learn more our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/ before post a topic or ask a question.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viswanath
    Participant

every time error coming why

Hi Viswanath,

We have listed this in our theme update list. We will fix this in our next update of the theme.

Please wait with patience for the next update of the theme. We are trying to update the theme ASAP. You will get notified via email when the Theme update will available.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viswanath
    Participant

ok if i update i loose my all thing settings to default i can backup update when release

Viswanath
    Participant

and in next update please add fontawesome icons in Testimonials and add slider fontawesome also thanks

We have listed this in our theme update list. We will try to add those in our future update of the theme if we get more inquiries/request on this from our customers.

Please Note: We are unable to add a feature for someone else specific needs.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viswanath
    Participant

Hello sir please delete this page because this page is indexed buy google when i search my website this page showing please delete the page thanks

We are really sorry to say that we are unable to delete any of our support topics. This is because there can be an example answer from your issues for others who need support for our Hoskia theme.

Moreover, you have chosen our theme name as your domain name. So it’s normal that when you will search for Hoskia then the search result will show all of the things related to Hoskia and this is the support forum of Hoskia theme. So, it will also show this support forum and topics. This is because all of our support topics are indexed by Google.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viswanath
    Participant

ok no problem just remove my website link from forum if u can and what i meaning of hoskia

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour