Support Home › Support Home › Ideabuz › FONT COLOR ISSUE ISSUE
Please help me how to change the colour for the highlighted area in the screenshot. This is a very strange theme. I could not find a single setup to change many settings.
It comes from Custom Theme Color https://prnt.sc/s3uhq5
ThemeLooks Support Team
Thanks for the quick support.
Please check the screenshot for the mouse hover color change.
Page breadcrumb mouse hover color: https://prnt.sc/s4jrjo
A few more quireis.
Please see the attachments for each issues.
1. Contact page “Submit” button. How to change color? https://prnt.sc/s3yo8g
2. Blog Session color change – https://prnt.sc/s3yovy
3. Side Bar Menu Button https://prnt.sc/s3yqes
1. Page breadcrumb mouse hover color: https://prnt.sc/s4jrjo
2. Contact page “Submit” button:
color: #555 !important;
3. Blog Session color: http://prntscr.com/s4jh90
4. Side Bar Menu Button: https://prnt.sc/s4jptu
We have listed the Contact page “Submit” button in our theme update list to add this to the theme color.
2nd point how can I replace the SVG file?
We are sorry for the misinformation.
There are options for everything you need except the Contact page “Submit” button.
Please check out our edited previous reply and check out the screenshot https://www.themelooks.com/support/forums/topic/font-color-issue-issue/#post-7843