Food additions

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Food additions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steff
    Participant

I posted this on Codecanyon but it was left in review and I don’t know why. You asked for me to post it here.

I ahev two FoodBook scripts and am looking to replace my live site that runs WooFood. However, one big problem is that FoodBook only uses Woocommerce to handle food variations and Woocommerce is inferior.
    here’s my problem.
    If we offer a build your own burger the customer need to be able to use check boxes to select multiple choices. Those coices will either add to the price of the product or deduct from the price. However, Woocommerce is so basic that it means that the customer has to open several dropdown boxes and choose each time.
    variable add on plugins are very popular as they give the customer a powerful set of choices without having to open several dropdowns.
    An example of a very good plugin is:
    “Extra options product builder for Woocommerce”
    But if I install this plugin it breaks FoodBook.
    FoodBook suddenly stops showing new orders. A pop up says you have new orders, but the order page in FoodBook stays on searching. If you go to Woocommerce orders, the new orders are there as expected.

I asked about this over a year ago and was told to use Woocommerce.
    Can this be fixed… I really need more control over attributes that what Woocommerce can offer, and the third party plugging’s are a deal maker

Hello Steff,

Could we ask which version of FoodBook are you using at the moment?

If you are using an older version of FoodBook then please download the latest version 4.2.0 and use it. After then provide your feedback to us.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Steff
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply, I didn’t get any email notification that you had replied.

OK I’m using version 4.2.0 of FoodBook. So is this the kind of behaviour you expected, or do you think that there may be something wrong with the site I’ve set up.
    I’m asking because if you are not expecting a plugin like this to cause such a problem, then I need to look further in to my set up to make sure it isn’t me that has made a mistake.

Also if you expect a plunging to cause an issue then I would like to get help to sort this out.

Regards,
    Steff

Hello Steff,

We are sorry to say that we didn’t understand what you are talking about?

Could you please describe in detail?

Let us know that are you facing previous issues after the update? If yes, then please list the issues.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Steff
    Participant

OK,
    I have rebuilt the test site and can see that the third party plugin is the error.
    I can use a different plugin, so this is solved.
    Thanks

Hello Steff,

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://codecanyon.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to provide exclusive support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Food additions’ is closed to new replies.