Foodbook Licensing Problem

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Foodbook Licensing Problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fras Jaf
    Participant

i add my License on the plugins but after i open website the Licens its going and i need to add the License again !! it was on another server for development and now on new server

Foodbook Licensing
    Foodbook MultiBranch Licensing
    FoodBook Multi-delivery Fees Add-on Licensing

Hello,

It can happen for your server or website cache issue.

Please pause your cache system before activating the license.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Fras Jaf
    Participant

i have dectivate all cache system and i can add the license and its saved but when i open the api then i get error and the license is deleted

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Class ‘FoodBook\Date_Time_Map’ not found in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/app-api/postal_checker/check.php: 661
    Stack trace:

Hello,

For your kind information, a purchase code/license is for only using one active domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory. To activate the theme on a new domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory, you need to deactivate the purchase code/license from the existing domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory where it is installed now or you could buy another license to use the theme separately in a separate domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory.

Also, the license does not support multisite or something similar.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Fras Jaf
    Participant

i can pay more thats no problem but how can we handel this just with one license because i think we cant add 2 license on one website

Hello,

We are sorry to say that we don’t know what you have made. However, our license is for single use only and we have no solution for your issue without understanding what you made? and how you want to use our plugin?

Could you please describe with details?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Fras Jaf
    Participant

I need one subdomain just for api the subdomain will show just the api not the website or functionality

Hello,

You can buy another license but we are sorry to say that we are unable to confirm that will help you or not.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour