ForumUS compatibility with mChat

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home ForumUS phpbb 3.3.x Style ForumUS compatibility with mChat

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ladislav Lenčucha
    Participant

According to this, ForumUS is compatible with mChat:
    https://themeforest.net/item/forumus-responsive-phpbb-31-style-theme/17057432/comments

However, when I activated today with latest version of mChat, the chat window was not shown and menu subitems did not show mChat text, but only translation keys.

How to proceed?

Hi Ladislav,

Could you please provide some screenshots to review the issue to fix?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ladislav Lenčucha
    Participant

Check the screenshot. The mChat chat box is not visible (it is a feature of mchat to show the box on main page at the top) and menu contains translation keys.

https://ibb.co/bK8nC5p

Hi Ladislav,

Please check the issue with the default style Prosilver and send us a screenshot.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ladislav Lenčucha
    Participant

Please ignore the translation key part, seems to be an issue on mChat side in new version (confirmed by selecting different style). The missing box is specific to ForumUS, if you could check that one

Ladislav Lenčucha
    Participant

Is there anything I could do to help you investigate further?

Ladislav Lenčucha
    Participant

Here is a screenshot from prosilver – when you compare with ForumUS screenshot you see there is mchat box missing and also active links/topic is missing (but that is not officially supported by the theme AFAIR).

https://ibb.co/3MmSBtP

We are investigating the issue. Please wait with patience for our further response. If needed we will update the item. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi Ladislav,

Based on the ForumUS UI the mChat will work that way as it works now. It will not work like Prosilver. Moreover, we have double checked everything and we didn’t find any other issue with mChat.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Teodor
    Participant

I have the same problem, please help me.

I use in my forum other styles from themeforest for phpbb and they are working good.

Hi Teodor,

Based on the ForumUS UI the mChat will work that way as it works now. It will not work like Prosilver. Moreover, we have double checked everything and we didn’t find any other issue with mChat.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Teodor
    Participant

The mChat is not visible to the main forum, mabe something is missing can you help me to make it apear to the index page ?

Thank you.

Hi Teodor,

We are sorry to say that we are unable to help you with this customization.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour