ForumUS control panel doesn’t display in extensions tab

• Home
  • Topics
  • ForumUS control panel doesn’t display in extensions tab
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home ForumUS ForumUS control panel doesn’t display in extensions tab

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DukeOfDante
    Participant

Hello there,

First of all i want to thank you for this amazing phpBB Theme ! It looks like great in my forum without any changes ! It’s promising !

I have a problem with the extension ForumUS Control Panel.
    I have uploaded the extensions files on my FTP storage and i have activated the extension in the ACP.

However, i can’t access to the control panel. When i go in the extension tab I don’t have this extension. Maybe I forget something somewhere ?

Thanks for your help !
    Have a nice day !

Hi,

If you followed the steps from the provided documentation then it can be phpBB cache issue. Please clear phpBB cache and reload the page with Ctrl + Shift + R

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

DukeOfDante
    Participant

Hi !

You are right ! Clear phpBB cache solved the problem !

Thank you so much !

Hi,

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to provide exclusive support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dale Balla
    Participant

I have installed the Forumus theme in phpbb which is working but I do not get the control panel and its not in the extension manager to enable.

Dear Dale,

Please follow the installation steps carefully from the provided documentation.

Moreover, please create your own topic instead of posting a reply to someone else created posts. Because the post creator can feel bothered by getting unexpected notifications of every reply of his/her created post.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dale Balla
    Participant

I would start a new topic if I could find where to do so…I do not see any link for me and I can only find this area after running a search.
    I am not new to computers but this site is not user friendly at least on my computer.

Dear Dale,

Please go to this link https://www.themelooks.com/support/forums/forum/forumus/ and scroll down to create your own topic.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour