ForumUS control panel doesn’t display in extensions tab

• Home
  • Topics
  • ForumUS control panel doesn’t display in extensions tab
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home ForumUS ForumUS control panel doesn’t display in extensions tab

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DukeOfDante
    Participant

Hello there,

First of all i want to thank you for this amazing phpBB Theme ! It looks like great in my forum without any changes ! It’s promising !

I have a problem with the extension ForumUS Control Panel.
    I have uploaded the extensions files on my FTP storage and i have activated the extension in the ACP.

However, i can’t access to the control panel. When i go in the extension tab I don’t have this extension. Maybe I forget something somewhere ?

Thanks for your help !
    Have a nice day !

Hi,

If you followed the steps from the provided documentation then it can be phpBB cache issue. Please clear phpBB cache and reload the page with Ctrl + Shift + R

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

DukeOfDante
    Participant

Hi !

You are right ! Clear phpBB cache solved the problem !

Thank you so much !

Hi,

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to provide exclusive support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour
X

Important Notice! Attention Please.

We will be on the Eid Vacation from 11 May 2021 and won't be able to respond to support questions and email queries until 18 May 2021.