ForumUS extension on phpBB 3.3.0

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home ForumUS phpbb 3.3.x Style ForumUS extension on phpBB 3.3.0

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ladislav Lenčucha
    Participant

Hi,

today I installed ForumUS theme on my phpBB (sold as phpbb 3.3.0 ready). Works smoothly. However, The extesion used to modify the settings does not seem to be compatible. When I activate it, I get the following error:
    Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: The routing file “xxx/web/ext/themelooks/forumuspanel/config/routing.yml” contains unsupported keys for “fus_settings”: “pattern”. Expected one of: “resource”, “type”, “prefix”, “path”, “host”, “schemes”, “methods”, “defaults”, “requirements”, “options”, “condition”, “controller”

What shall I do? Will you fix it?

Ladislav Lenčucha
    Participant

Anything new regarding this topic? It has been 4 days and I am not able to configure the style..

Ladislav Lenčucha
    Participant

Sorry guys, it’s been on week. Reported you to PayPal to get the money back.

Hi Ladislav,

You could contact Envato Help to get a refund.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ladislav Lenčucha
    Participant

First of all I could have gotten a reply a week ago and also 3 days ago. No reason to contact you, when there is no reply, right?

We are investigating the issue. Please wait with patience for our further response. If needed we will update the item. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi Ladislav,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have fixed the issue and updated the item on ThemeForest. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour