Give radio button in product features

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Give radio button in product features

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hussain Vohra
    Participant

Hello Team,

We are using the Add Features option provided in the plugin. We like this feature in the plugin and like to use the addon field as a radio button (select only one option) instead of a checkbox. We are creating multiple groups in a product, but the user must select only 1 option from each group.

See image: https://tinyurl.com/yxznep7p

Please guide in this, and if have to do any customization in theme files please let me know.

Hussain Vohra
    Participant

Hello Team,

Waiting for your reply, please revert as soon as possible.

Please inform me of the file which I have to edit in the plugin so that I can do it from my end.

Hi Hussain,

We are sorry for the late reply.

Moreover, we have listed this in our plugin feature update list. We will try to add the radio select option in our future update of the plugin.

However, everyone prefers multi-select options. You could check out some related plugins on Codecanyon with similar features as a reference.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hussain Vohra
    Participant

Hello Team,

Can you help me in customization of the plugin, or guide me in which file to edit so I can get radio button instead of checkboxes. I have found a file template-modal-product-content, in which I change the type=”checkbox” to type=”radio” on line 152, but all different groups are considered as one. Please guide me for this customization.

Hi Hussain,

We are sorry to say that it’s not a simple work that you are thinking about.

Moreover, the customization service does not include item support. Please learn more about the Envato Market (Codecanyon) item support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy

Based on the Envato Market (Codecanyon) item support policy, we are only available to assist you with the item included feature, not for customization to add a new feature.

However, as we said, “we have listed this in our plugin feature update list. We will try to add the radio select option in our future update of the plugin.”

If you are in a hurry based on your needs then you could contact here https://www.themelooks.com/contact/ to get a quote for the customization service.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi Hussain,

We have updated the plugin by adding the following features.
    [+] Added extra feature checkbox and radio button options
    [+] Added shortcode attribute for page sidebar hide and show option
    [+] Added shortcode attribute for product search bar hide and show option
    [*] Fixed some other issues

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hussain Vohra
    Participant

Hello, Thank you for the update, there is an issue in the plugin.

When I add the feature options, in two separate groups, the options added in the second group get added to the 1st on saving the product. I have to save the features 1st as a checkbox, then again save in radio list type.

Can you please test this.

Rest it is working great.

Hi Hussain,

We are sorry to say that we are unable to undersatnd the issue.

Could you please explain with details with some screenshots?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour