header and footer on premium whmcs theme

• Home
  • Topics
  • header and footer on premium whmcs theme
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost WordPress Theme header and footer on premium whmcs theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bigcodepoppa
    Participant

Hello! thanks for the great theme really loving it.

I have a question if anyone could help me.

I am currently running the Lagom theme on my WHMCS.

So I used their document to create my own custom header for it from https://lagom.rsstudio.net/docs/how-to/custom-integration.html

Now the issue is I can only have the theme Lagom activated in WHMCS, so I need to include the Bluishost header.tpl and footer.tpl into my custom Lagom header.tpl file.

I have uploaded the Bluishost template folder to whmcs/templates/ now I just need to include the Bluishost header and footer into Lagom somehow. Can anyone help me? I got close but the Bluishost styles applied to the whole page and changed lagom to bluishost style 🙂

Thanks,

Hi Bigcodepoppa,

In this issue, you need to replace the Bluishost header and footer markup instead of Lagom header and footer markup. Also, need to take and connect the Bluishost CSS files in the includes->head.tpl file and js files in the footer.tpl file to get the styles. You could check out the Bluishost CSS and js folders, head.tpl & footer.tpl files as a reference.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour