Hello KeyMaster I need some help

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Provpn Hello KeyMaster I need some help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    spirogg
    Participant

Hi,
    I was wondering what program did you use to hold this template. You say you include source files ther are folders 1 and 2 not sure the difference ?

Can you tell me if this will work on WordPress ? If not how would I get the blogs working. Search feature pagination etc. ? Is there a script I can use. Or someway to make it compatible with WordPress so I can easy make my blog posts and users can search and read them ??

One last question

This themes buttons are blue and yellow when mouse over
    How can I change all buttons and mouse over to a different colors.

– I want just to be solid blue and change mouseover color to light blue – because Some of the yellow is hard to read when mouse over 🙁
    Would be nice if you can help me change all button colors.

Just solid blue and when mouseover a light blue please.

Can you give some css and where I can make these changes ( html template and whmcs template as well please)

Thank you so
    Much again and I rated you 5 stars and good review 🙂

Kind regards
    Spiro

Dear Spiro,

Source file included for editing the CSS using Sass. It’s all about the Sass source files. If you know how to use Sass then you will able to edit the Source files to edit CSS using Sass. Otherwise, you could use and edit the included CSS files, there will not be any problem.

Moreover, it’s just a static HTML template. So, it will not work with WordPress directly without converting the template to a WordPress theme. We just show the blogs, search, and pagination for the demonstration purpose of how those will look like to provide a complete design package/concept to match the template if someone wants to make the template to a dynamic website using any programming language.

In this case, you could hire our team or someone else to convert the template to a WordPress theme to dynamic those the blogs, search, pagination, and everything.

Furthermore, please find out the button CSS in the style.css for both (html template and whmcs template as well) file and replace the color code from there based on your needs and requirements.

Please Note: Helping with customization of the item does not cover the item support.

Please learn more about the Envato Market (themeforest) item support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

If you are looking for a customization service based on your specific needs then Please send a message using our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form to click here https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) with your requirements with details to get a quote.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour