Help With Media Screen

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost WordPress Theme Help With Media Screen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alex Gray
    Participant

I have had this problem for a long time now, but still not sure how to fix it. We are less than a week from taking the site live and would really like it if we can set up a time to live chat or if I can give you my login to help fix the issues. I have tried everything, from setting the background in a different area and making media screen rules universal, adding embed, iframe, img. etc (100%) on my theme.php file. Still hasnt fixed the issue.

This is the page I have been trying to find a fix for so I can apply that fix to all other pages:

3ds Max

These are screenshots I have taken on my phone of this page.
    Above the Fold

Below FOld

As you can see in both screenshots I have a huge area off the right side of the screen that is blank space. It loads in without it but are able to zoom out to show the sides.

Aside from the right edge of the screen being messed up here is some issues I need fixed as soon as possible.

1. Banner needs to scale properly with media screens
    2. Button needs to scale with the banner to be legible and able to be seen
    3. Columns are not showing up at 100% like they should on mobile as you can see on the second image where the word cuts off and goes to the next line

Please let me know my options and if we can schedule a time to get help with some of these issues. Just fixing this one page would allow me to fix the rest of my website.

Hi Alex,

We are sorry to say that it’s all about your customization (section creation) issue and we are not available to assist you on this issue as it’s not cover our item support.

However, you could watch this video tutorial about “How to Create a Page” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyBCxyhayJM&list=PLbmIKrgYlRbqAb4qK2uA_liY-8F_vKGJ7&index=8&t=0s

In this video, you will learn how to create a section with our theme component that will be responsive automatically.

Moreover, you could also watch WPBakery tutorials to learn more https://wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/?v=9025a1ae8c64

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour