Hoskia WHMCS Font Not Working (How to Add my Own Styles)

• Home
  • Topics
  • Hoskia WHMCS Font Not Working (How to Add my Own Styles)
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Hoskia Hoskia WHMCS Font Not Working (How to Add my Own Styles)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Please it is not obvious how I can style and customize my Hoskia template. The WHMCS section. The WordPress theme seem to be working fine.

Especially the font, the font is not loading making the site look ugly.

Hello.

Please I hope you take your time to answer these.

Your documentation was majorly focused on WordPress way of doing things. But a lot of people are already familiar with WordPress not WHMCS. So, in this regard, your documentation falls short greatly.

I hope you look into this and help me fix things.

How to Add Custom Styles. Well, I tried that overridestyles.css and custom.css and anything I added there isn’t working. Seriously

How to Hide that WHMCS blue menu. I want to use only your sticky menu. Well, I know how to hide this but the styles I am applying isn’t working

Please how do I add new menu items to that your stick menu. Like, when I user is logged in, then they can see new menus like, My Services if any or My Domains etc.

Google font isn’t working on this WHMCS. I don’t know why. Thanks

Waiting for your response.

Hi Ikenna,

Mainly, our item is a WordPress Theme and we have just provided the WHMCS template for FREE of cost with our WordPress Theme by customizing WHMCS default six template’s header, footer, and color based on our WordPress Theme.

You will get all of the customized header content in the header.tpl file and footer content in the footer.tpl file. You need to write your custom CSS in the custom.css file with the nested selector to get your style.

Please check this out https://docs.whmcs.com/Customising_the_Six_Theme if you are looking for more customization of the WHMCS template six.

Moreover, we are only available to provide support for the customized header, footer, and color of the WHMCS template that we have customized. Because we are not the developer of the WHMCS template six.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Thanks for your reply.

I think my major concern now is the fact that the Google font you used on the WordPress side of the template isn’t working with WHMCS. Why is that?

Hello. Please how do I make that tawk.to work.

You integrated it with the WHMCS side template.

Hi,

Please provide your website and WHMCS URL to review the Google font issue.

Moreover, please follow the steps below to make work tawk.to Widget.

1. Open footer.tpl file
    2. Find the comment Start of Tawk.to Script
    3. Update/Replace the widget code with your own widget code. Here’s How To Get Your Own Widget Code: https://www.tawk.to/knowledgebase/getting-started/adding-a-widget-to-your-website/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour